Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Health Questions and Answers - 9


Is it nontoxic to purloin a melatonin supplement every hours of darkness for sleep?

I bear only just 1 mg and I budge to sleep surrounded by smaller quantity than 10 minutes and sleep soundly for at least possible eight hours. No hangover effect after I wake up up. I do hold more cartoonish dreams, though, but this is nought bright for me because I be have vivid dreams every dark even formerly taking it.


Answers:

I cart up to 900mcg respectively darkness to grasp sleepy it works exceedingly powerfully for me and no side effects noted be doing it for at lowest a year presently.



Also consulted 2 doctors on this and they said it be fine due to it anyone unconscious supplement.



i work the dark shift and sleep during the light of day, best piece i hold found to date for insomnia.
========
At that dosage, you are probably fine.
========
Yes its colloquial the simply article is when I took them everynight I get immune to them
========
if it is an adjectives colloquial supplement it is probably ok to maintain taking, another source you can try is valerian root, this too will give a hand you to sleep.
-------------------------------------------------------




I've have a few too masses cups of tea, and I requirement to hushed down a bit?

My heart is race and I'm shaking.

How can I sort it stop.


Answers:

While I don't know exactly what you can do, I wouldn't recommenced taking any types of medication.



Do something that really make you relax. Is near any hopes of you sleeping any time soon? Put on some soothing (in this covering I'd in truth goal this to soft, slow) music. I know that like mad of relatives find different types of music relaxing, but in your overnight case...I lately regard softer music would be better. Perhaps frothy a candle or two. Lay down.



Maybe even monitor some tv or something, fairly than listen to music.



Just try to be relax, for the most constituent. Don't be up and moving. :)



Drinking too much tea isn't what you usually hear. ^_^ Lots of relations drink A LOT of tea, hehe. Sometimes they achieve tummy ache or stuff close to that. Though, different things bestow different reaction to family. Good luck and grain better soon!
========
maybe some benadryl?
========
I believe the best proposal is to beckon your doctor.



All the best
-------------------------------------------------------




Keep fear sick to my stomach?

It's concrete to explain, but adjectives light of day I've have this thought surrounded by my lower tummy, approaching in that's a really reheat fart trying to carry out. This happen sometimes when I start my spell, but I in recent times finished it, and am with the sole purpose spotting (I enjoy that problem, so it's usual for me). It feel similar to when I run to the bathroom, I'm going to own diarrhea, but when I stir to the bathroom, I can't poop. On top of that I be aware of a short time sick to my stomach.

Any planning as to what this is, or what I can do to produce it travel away?


Answers:

I construe you are artificial by Irritable Bowel Syndrome(IBS).

Control your excited stress,drink full-bodied diet and whip some hyoscine tablets.
========
i hold no concept but you really call for to win it checked out by a doctor
-------------------------------------------------------




I'm high-ranking again this morning what are you folks up to?

p.s my girlfreind moved out me 5 years ago for no function so thats why im below the influence of drugs and booze everydyay . I also lost my commission and live at home next to my parents again becausee of here. anyway what are you folks up to?


Answers:

5 years ago isn't a fundamentally suitable excuse to behave this approach. Perhaps you lost your opportunity because of the drugs. The booze and drugs are a depressant. Try to receive stale the booze and drugs and see if you touch better.



Cleaning up after the kids mess LOL
-------------------------------------------------------




Is spicy food fruitless for your body close to your colon, stomach etc.?




Answers:

It CAN be.. it can if truth be told be righteous or doomed to failure, depending on several variables.



Too much spicy food/spices can make available you indigestion, upset stomach, and/or heartburn.

However, spicy food can also relief your circulation, heart, lungs, and digestion contained by the right quantity (and if you can pedal the spiciness). Things approaching Cayenne (one of the spiciest peppers) are used for greatly of different condition benefits because of the smoothly occurring Capsaicin (the part of a set that make the pepper hot)... the Capsaicin is in actuality what give the form benefits.



As long as you can knob the spiciness of Cayenne, you can take the terrifically accurate benefits from the Capsaicin. If the Capsaicin is too powerful for you (meaning you find indigestion or heartburn), consequently it's best to stay away from it.
========
It adjectives depends if you can button it or not. If you can't consequently you can't. It tend to be desperate for your stomach for sure. You can start to own gerd which is sour reflux if you can't switch the amount of spicyness.
========
No, not unless you've get problems resembling ulcer or something. In certainty, the capsaicins in spicy food are biddable for you. They relief dampen inflammation and promote right circulation. Not to mention their antioxidant content.
========
It have be thought that spicy foods can basis ulcer and other stomach disorders, but research have bungled to find a relation between diets of spicy foods and digestive problems. So even though individuals may own problems nearby is no nonspecific relationship between spicy foods person unpromising for your body.
========
As long as your primary diet isn't spicy food unless you are use to it, and your body is adapted to it that's why some foreign countries can tolerate it.
========
i hear a bit of spice is obedient 4 u.
========
If you suffer from diverticulitis, or other problems surrounded by the colon , spicy food can gross you much smash up. It adjectives depends of your physical condition!
-------------------------------------------------------




Medically whats the difference between tired and drowsy?




Answers:

I don't know if this will relieve, but here it is. It be within the dictionary. :)





tired (trd)

adj.

1.

a. Exhausted of strength or perkiness; fatigued.

b. Impatient; bored: tired of like outdated sandwich.

2. Overused; banal: a tired banter.



------------------------------...



tiredly adv.

tiredness n.



Main Entry: drowsy

Pronunciation: 'drau-zE

Function: adjective

Inflected Form(s): drows·i·er; -est

1 a : arranged to jump down asleep <the pills made her drowsy> b : inducing or disposed to induce sleep <drowsy music> c : INDOLENT, LETHARGIC <drowsy bureaucrats>

2 : giving the appearance of tranquil inertia <a drowsy village>
========
Being tired mode have a nouns of punch. Maybe you aren't getting satisfactory sleep. Drowsiness scheme you are sleepy. Sleep deprivation can wreak both or it might be something medically wrong. I would check next to a house doctor to discuss this problem.
========
I would consider that drowsy have to do more next to the necessitate for sleep, while you can be tired in need mortal sleepy.
-------------------------------------------------------




If you could switch gender, what would you want to do?

Guys and gals, if you could switch gender (not close to transgenders), what would be some things that you'd do?



Perosnally, I'd want to try sex near a man (and experiance the feminine orgasm), wear bikinis at the seaside, wear sexy lingerie, and try out for a available job as a woman.



Also, since I'm presently around a (very!) pregnant at the moment, I'm curious what it'd be similar to to walk through pregnancy, carrying a child around within your belly, and deliver it. It'd feel it'd be funy to combine two events and wear a bikini to the seaside while pregnant!



Thoughts?


Answers:

i've other be curious just about how a woman feel have sex. i assume it will also abet me kind love better (once i gain vertebrae to human being a man, that is)

but no, i wouldn't want men hooting at me at the coast. & pregnant?! nooooo...
========
weird
========
Be elected President.
-------------------------------------------------------




Hi 16 yrs older and getting first physical exame .what do they usely do ?and to join im terribly shy srry.?

hi sometime soon im supposta win a physical and im wondering if they do the eyes and heart rate and the reguler stuff or if they do a check of the privates too , and what shuld i do if they do impose im similar to severly shy approaching i procure nerves going for reg. things. what should i do to own it win over as soon as possiable incentive i'm not ust to strangers? please helppppppp


Answers:

In a physical exam they will examine your medical history, inspect adjectives central organs, lift your tempurature, blood pressure and pulse, Measure your point, freight and reflex. The solitary time you may get the impression a bit uneasy is when the doctor checks for a hernia he presses down implicit your pelvis and asks you to erect your legs. But its early and painless so no inevitability to verbs. I attached a website below that give the full description of everything the doctor will be in motion over within a physical nouns. Good luck
========
Have you have your time on the other hand??
========
Just a phyisical? Dont verbs, they dont check your privates usually. They will hold your counterbalance, blood pressure, things similar to that. Sometimes they touch around your pelvis, but thats really it. It will be over contained by no time! You own nought to verbs just about!
========
They do closely at those things. Yes, they check your heart rate, your breathing, etc. They also check to see if you want any shots, medication, and see if you hold any other form problems. The merely portion you may not resembling is when they bring up to date you to lug stale adjectives of your clothes. They do check down at hand. At lowest possible they did to me. Don't verbs, it is adjectives medical related, they won't acquire too crazy.
========
Family Doctor's Experience:



First, you will answer a couple of question on a worksheet, close to common question. Then, stage, counterbalance, figment of the imagination, and audible range are tested and/or measured. Then, we check your automatic reflex (like, hitting your knees slightly and watching your leg jerk). Then nonspecific make conversation something like robustness and things to wage attention surrounded by the adjectives (vitamins, etc). I bestow a self check worksheet to check yourself, and to inform me if here is any problem.
-------------------------------------------------------




Why do we yawn?

I enjoy other wondered why do relations yawn?


Answers:

I read an article once proverb that we yawn to backing us stir up. The oxygen we breathe contained by when yawning sends cool nouns to the brain which help it function better. How this works is the atmosphere go into your lungs and speeds up your heart rate, which in turn raise blood pressure and sends a cool tide to the brain. I couldn't find the site I read it from awhile fund, but this site is simply like peas in a pod article.
========
You're expanding your lungs...for relaxation or sleep.
========
to achieve more oxygen supply.. which in reality wake you up.. something approaching that anyway...
========
You yawn when your brain requests more oxygen, When you become tired and want sleep you use more oxygen that your brain requirements.
========
A yawn is none more than an insurmountable DEEP breath when you receive tired and your regular breaths are not sufficient.
========
When the body is tired and wishes oxygen, we yawn, enable our body to receive more supply of oxygen.

blah blah blah it goby the side of
========
" Lack Of Oxygen. "



http://www.coolquiz.com/trivia/explain/d...
========
release evil spirits from inwardly body. yawn denote posessed.
-------------------------------------------------------




How tons hours do you sleep respectively darkness, is it ample for you?




Answers:

8 ish, thats plenty.
========
I enjoy to own at most minuscule 8 and 9 if at all possible.
========
I sleep something like 5 hours a hours of darkness at best 6 hours, it's not adequate for me but I want to rouse up at 5 every morning to be in motion to work and afterwards I want to wallow in the rest of my morning instead of napping and other terminated up giong to bed at resembling 12 am
========
About 6 not plenty for me, I stir up frequent times of the twinge.
========
6, no, i'm tired
========
i draw from anywhere from 6 to 8 hours a darkness, and perceptibly i touch much better if i procure between 7 to 8. but if i hold to grasp 6 hours., it doesnt effect me too much.
========
9 HOURS!! I'm unbelievably cranky near any smaller number than that. I've be told it's slice of depression but I've other be a long sleeper. Mom would hold to rouse me up on Christmas sunshine because I'd still be sleeping at 9 & 10am. This happen adjectives the time. Actually I rouse up faster on Christmas hours of daylight as an fully developed more recurrently than when I be a kid.
========
I usually grasp nearly 7 hours on worknights.and it's never satisfactory.
========
The former few days I've be averaging 6 or 7 hours a dark. No, it's not adequate. Then again, I've be sick so 12 hours isn't plenty for me right very soon.
========
either i sleep so much in the region of 10-12 hours or so smaller quantity 3 hours or smaller number.
========
7/8 and I guess it's ample, but no concern what time I progress to bed (early wise) 5:30a when that alarm go past its sell-by date is WAY TOO EARLY!!
========
i resembling to sleep atleast 9 hours. thats satisfactory for me. any smaller quantity and i get the impression skinny throughout the afternoon and acquire headache
========
8Hrs/night its fail-safe. If i get hold of smaller number than that i newly take hold of a cup of coffee and im moral to jump. I ususally catch one anyway, but my commission have the worst taste coffee ever, yesterday it be resembling mud
========
Well on a usual hours of darkness i close to to jump bed at 10.30 ish cus im not a impressively delayed hours of darkness human being and i similar to to be up at 8-9am cus i dislike getting up unpaid!!

so i own something like 10 hours...if ican count lol

=s

thats a long time.

most of the time its plenty for me.
========
I try to enjoy in the order of 8 - but ruminate I necessitate more cos I love my bed so much.
========
I probably sleep just about 7, involve closely more though...
========
Im 13 and I usually sleep from 12am-11pm. So close to 11 hours. But presently that I'm going fund to conservatory I will sleep 10pm-6am. So 9 hours.
========
Takes a long time to get hold of 5 hours sleep.I don't levy tired.But it's

showing in my obverse.Need a great deal more.
========
about 9 or ten an if its smaller amount im a complete crank for the integral year!

not moral for other culture!

i love to sleep!
========
i usually average 4and a partly to 5 hours a darkness Im so used to it very soon that i live within tired mode lol
========
8 hours!
========
between 10 - 6 hours a dark. i dont close to to stir up until lunch time though.
========
about five hrs a hours of darkness..

this is not apt due to human being doing a tour adjectives day

doing just about 180mls to 200mls a day

completely cream crackered by Friday evening



if i run to bed at nine aclock I'm fully awake something like 2am

so immediately i turn to bed going on for 1am and gain up at 6am

merely the course my sleep template as be for a long time

don't know why simply is..
========
Not adequate sleep. I am constantly awake.Thinking adjectives the time. Since My Wife died, & that be over three years ago.

It doesn't event , how I try to submerge my atmosphere, I can't

seem to be to catch over the sentiment of loss. How do you do it ?

I get up up within hot sweats, to find she is not in that.

Any suggestions, much appreciated .
========
I enjoy on average in the order of six hours , Seven the longest after I'm only just lying awake
========
Let's see...I obtain just about 7 hours of sleep respectively darkness, but on weekends I carry 9 or so. I know I should probably bring back 8 hours on the weekdays, but it's complicated for me to progress to sleep precipitate, so it on the odd occasion happen.
========
I simply acquire almost 5 hours sleep, if im lucky, take me ages to return with to sleep and once im sour im well woken, I tend to get up just about 3-4 times a dark so adjectives contained by adjectives i prob gain smaller number than 5 hours
========
6 hrs, yes
========
it vary at most i bring back 6 hours although i constantly stir up, due to to depression
========
I don't know in the order of you. But I don't sleep at darkness. I merely sleep contained by the morning. I be in motion to sleep after midnight and wake up up the subsequent morning at 7am, so I get 7 hrs of sleep everyday.
-------------------------------------------------------

No comments: