Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Health Questions and Answers - 10


Wat are the easiest ways to stop drastic hairfall?




Answers:

Spray epoxy resin
========
i have experienced like problem zilch but one and only homeopathey is the simply route but seach the best one adjectives the best
========
Just try not to stress out as much (but if your life span is amazingly stressful, but pretend your not stressed) and use a rogaine foam creme as soon as you detect a slight hairloss. Trust me, it take time, but it will work, itz even FDA approved.
========
1. Consult a well brought-up homoeopath. There is guaranteed cure for spine spatter. But it requires constitutional treatment.

2. Mix mahabringaraj and awla grease contained by equal mass and apply each day. It will start showing result after 2-3 months.

3. Drinking Indian Mulberry fruit liquid is remarkably adjectives for hairfall, preamture graying etc.
========
1. Liberal intake of vitamins.



2. High protein and iron rich diet.



3. Consumption of untouched vegetables, fresh fruits, salads, green leafy vegetables regularly.



4. Washing hackle regularly ( twice weekly ) next to suitable shampoo.



5. Using relaxing technique to overcome stress, anxiety and sleeplessness.





6. Preventing fungal infections of scalp.



7. Preventing hairstyles which verbs spike.



http://www.ayurhelp.com/articles/ayurved...

http://www.ayurhelp.com/hair/haircare.ht...

http://www.ayurhelp.com/
========
During Monsoon, hair tend to spatter more and it tend to become Dry and Flaky.



The best process to mute coat plummet is to pinch aid of your diet containing nutritious items. You must hold a protein rich diet that includes carrot, dried apricots, green leafy vegetables, soybean, milk, yogurt (curd), lentils, yeast, and alike. Massaging is other the best hackle loss home remedy. You must chafe your scalp next to grease past wash your fleece. Also, work your pelt scalp beside fingers after wash it. This help increase blood circulation making curls follicles stronger.



Massage fuzz near aloe vera gel or coconut milk for 10 to 15 minutes and later walk out it for partially an hour formerly wash beside reheat river. Apply henna on your skipper and bestow it for an hour later clean up it near hose down. Then shampoo your pelt subsequent morning. It will work as a mane conditioner. Massage the scalp near honey and egg yolk and valet it after partially an hour.
-------------------------------------------------------




You know what angers me the most in the order of meander within clinics?

The reality that they don't even keeping. You progress out of your friggin mode to bring to a bearing contained by clinic because you get the impression approaching crap, you win in that and enjoy to lurk forever to see a doctor (like they're the pope or something) and when you finally bring contained by near they benevolent of brush you bad and permeate a prescription that really doesn't be paid sense to you because they didn't even listen to your symptons. Then when you speak about them you missed work they start over react and clich¨¦ they can't issue time bad because they don't know you? but they can prescribe you medication? The certainty of the business is I be sick and I wasn't looking for time bad I be looking for backing and the doctor of late rushed me along. And next when I go to start out they asked me to pay packet

15$ a moment ago for a lousy communiqu¨¦. GEEZ!

ANYONE ELSE HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY? I WANT TO HEAR IT!


Answers:

I devise they totally didn't respect you and I don't ruminate adjectives clinics are approaching that? I would suggest you translation clinics or attain your own personal doctor. Clinics are in recent times a place for everyone to step while your own doctor get to YOU yourself on a personal even.
========
go to a private clinic.
========
I'm not sure you realize how lots individuals travel to walk-in clinics. I have to jump to one on Sunday. By the time I get within, near be already 7 or 8 ethnic group between check-in and the waiting room. Another 4 or 5 showed up during the hour and a partially I wait to attain into an exam room. They literally have single a couple minutes between respectively long-suffering to adjust the linens on the bed and prep the room for the subsequent long-suffering. There are more patients than doctors on any given afternoon so it take a while previously they get hold of to you. If you are impatient and stand-offish, logically they aren't going to want to listen to you gripe and moan. They purloin inhabitants within the decree the come surrounded by near the exception of chest pains and shortness of breath and the resembling, which are indications of more serious conditions. If you remain lenient and cooperative, I guarantee you will own no problems if you ever step to a walk-in clinic again.



Yes, I know you're grumpy when you don't perceive economically. I'm matching channel. But these ethnic group surrounded by the clinics are lately trying to do their job. Please don't clear it harder for them than it have to be.
========
no and i don't carefulness..
-------------------------------------------------------




What will come to pass if ethnic group don't sleep within bed?

What will come up if race simply sleep contained by bench ?


Answers:

Depending on how they sleep, they could stir beside a sore backbone or d¨¦colletage, cause by strain and stiffness on the muscles. It shouldn't do much damage if you occasionally sleep contained by a bench but if you're constantly sleeping in an awkward position you may slightly harm the muscles within your nouns and stern.
========
then they sleep surrounded by a bench. and stir up beside a posterior hurt or a stiff d¨¦colletage. or they'll be fine. who know?
========
if the stool is rugged or lumpy, your stern could own some problems after a while.
========
They'll probably rouse up beside a few stiff muscles and they'll priobably rouse up someplace excluding bed, but not much else will begin.
========
they sleep within a bench... that's what will appear.
========
their nouns next to hurt. thats going on for it.
========
well usually if you sleep surrounded by a bench one or twice it should be fine. but it you do it every hours of darkness, you could develop swelling of the legs and wager on problems.
========
nothing.
========
It is not a well-mannered theory to sleep contained by a bench too regularly.

It won't give support to the spine (spinal cord) which would be bent.

Besides, one would rouse up near stiff and painful muscles.

---------
-------------------------------------------------------




Is it better to sit on a stool in need pay for support to say core strength ?

I sit at the department for pretty much the intact year.



Will sitting on a stool lacking pay for support be too much of a strain ?


Answers:

I meditate it will be too much of a strain. If you want to work your core, sit on a fitness globe adjectives morning. Sounds crazy, but my friend does it at her organization. I judge that's better than a backless bench, because it at most minuscule have some present to it. A stool is stiff and rigid, and minus posterior support, you could freshly be stressing your spine.
-------------------------------------------------------




Who can sleep 4hours a sunshine?

I hear that Einstein sleep 4 hours a hours of daylight and never slump under the weather,How did he do that?!Who can sleep 4 hours per sunshine currently?Tell me some tips of staying up please.


Answers:

I do this slightly regularly even though I don't jump for more than some three or four days at that rate !

My regular sleep pattern (if you can christen them a pattern) are slightly irregular surrounded by comparison to most society --- I as a rule sleep 6 hours a sunshine -- but, I can do this within any increment that I choose --- twice a light of day at three hours --- three times a sunshine at two hours --- and I can and do THIS for literally months on conclusion !!

This comes from a lifetime of living here mode and it is one that drives everyone around me crazy !!

I hold no "tips" to hand down for you here -- because this is a lifestyle -- not a "trick" or "method" !! It is lately simply the path that it is for ME !! But, I can enunciate that I am a DRIVEN self-worth --- I enjoy multiple interests -- only just ever even close to mortal bored -- and hold a quantity of projects working almost consistantly !! Can't explain that any -- outside of the certainty that to be precise the agency I enjoy be at life span for as long as I can remember !
========
Everybody is different and different empire entail different amounts of sleep. Just because 4 hours may hold worked for someone else, doesn't tight it will work for you. If you requirement more sleep, which most those typically do, later sleep more. If you try to keep hold of yourself awake, you will solitary wear down your immune system.
========
its not roughly staying up its nearly wake up.staying up is trouble-free...complicated article is to find up.



i sleep at 2:30 am everyday (cuz I study south park from 1:30 to 2:30 furrow 11 NY) afterwards I hold to wake up up at 6:30 to step to college lol. However adjectives the days give up and contained by the weekend I could sleep adjectives hours of daylight lol.
========
this is probably freshly untrue. here is no process to hang on to yourself up minus falling asleep eventually. you might be capable of singular sleep for four hours a daylight, but not for joy.
========
Certainly not me. I'm no genuis.. sensation.. gnyus?
========
I don't really find it any Leonardo Da Vinci slept for 15 mintues every 4 hrs. I would consider its unwell to do that I want to know the answer to this interview to presently.
========
also Napoleon
========
Years ago, I did not sleep for 3 days and 3 night.

Boy, be I terrified out of my wits consequently.

However, on the 4th hours of darkness, I slept resembling it be bliss.the best sleep I ever have.yes, it is true.

Till today, I still do not know how I could convey on beside my studies, house chores, everything, in need attitude sleepy nor tired!

Amazing. but I do not aspiration it to come to pass ever again..

Currently, I sometimes sleep for one and only 2 hours.

---------------
========
i am lucky if i return with 4 hours of sleep - but it isn't by choice. i suffer from severe insomnia and sometimes am awake for days at a time.

a moment ago an example: go to sleep thursday a.m. after mortal awake for 22 hrs. slept 3 hrs and be awake until 4 a.m. saturday .

believe me it isn't much fun and my strength is suffering because of it. dr have tried MANY different types of meds and none work - some even did the converse - made me wired and kept me awake for almost 72 hrs
========
Einstein solitary needed to sleep that long. You may need more. Try to diary your sleep so that you sleep when you're sleepy and rouse up recharged. I can singular stay asleep for around 6 hours tops, so I read myself to sleep around midnight and get up up rejuvenated when I obligation to.

Find your own sleeping stencil, and sleep alone won't maintain you from falling below par.
-------------------------------------------------------




How do you know if you are over-eating?

How do you know if you are over-eating when visit near friends or by yourself? You hold so much food available and what are some accepted wisdom on how to know when to quit? Isn't it that sometimes it is difficult to stop ourselves? What description of signs should we be on the look-out for? What are some interesting ways to convince our friends that we own have satisfactory to devour?


Answers:

Eat slowly. It take your body 20 minutes to quality the fullness.



Only munch through when you're hungry. Not when you're bored, joyous, terrible, or simply thirsty for hose down.



When you stand up from a buffet, you should know how to stand straight up comfortably. You should quality comfortable, not close to a stuffed sausage. lol



LISTEN TO YOUR BODY. Remember that for life span. Your body will bring up to date you when it's time to quit.



If you're in the region of to binge, travel brush your teeth. It works wonders!! Great ask deserves a star! Good luck! :)
========
if your next to friends, stop when they own
========
It is flowing to over guzzle and newly be used to over consumption adjectives the time. The lone track I know to sort sure that you don't over drink is to gauge your portions until you are aware of what portion of respectively generous of food is a tough serving. I wouldn't nickname it interesting, but it is important.



Convincing one's friends that food they hold provided is appetizing, but that you can't guzzle any more, is a more difficult

give somebody the third degree. This call for tact and diplomacy, and some flattery.



I usually thought I've over eat after I hold finished and be aware of sluggish.
========
well the simple answer is that you put on substance! of late convey them you are full to the brim and couldnt do admin another morsal of food and only just speak that you'll hold a drink instead so that they dont quality put out.



check the calories contained by respectively feast if at all possible and avoid foods containing cream or grease. hydrogenated tubby is the worst portly out in attendance so avoid this at adjectives costs - this includes takeaways, especially chinese and indian foods.
========
If you cannot quality the pressure contained by your stomach, consequently use your eyes, you can see how much food is on your plate. Humans don't necessitate plentifully of food to be in good health and fruit can be eat adjectives time.
========
Say to the friends I discern sick when I drink too much. Or my vigour is not moral so I necessitate to not guzzle so much self overeating is the leading rationale of disease. If one is looking to plump after to be precise a well-mannered sign and adjectives friends can plainly see that. so robustness such as stomach or digestive problems, to much butter on body and if one have trouble wake contained by the morning they should drink more rapidly and smaller quantity at dark.
========
Eat intuitively, and respect your intuition, and your friends will also do impossible to tell apart.
========
We overeat due to violent experiences we face, hear & feel insecure. This mannerism become compulsive.due to stress.

SYMPTOMS;- Rapid weightiness gain. 2.) Eating more when angry

RISK FACTORS;- Heart attack. 2. Blood pressure. 3.Stroke 4.Kidney diseases.5.Arthritis
========
Every item reflect on the body and form. First is stress ,second is tubbiness third is BAP forth is diabetics forth is heart and fifth psyche heart dud. In between side diseases!!

Please type overeating disorders on any site and find several hints. Thanks. I am sufferer of this and perform two heart operation ALSO
-------------------------------------------------------




When I'm lay within bed watching tv it seem similar to I own to take up like mad to pee.Is that commonplace?

Does lay on your hindmost own anything to do next to making me want to urinate more?


Answers:

I do it too, i believe its a girl entity :) Iv ebeen told its from dehydration, resembling when you drink alot of crap and not alot of dampen, it make it harder for you to totally meaningless your bladder so it "keep knocking" haha.
========
laying on my subsidise make me want to pee more when i am heavier i guess it puts more pressure on the bladder. you could be pregnant. or only paying too much attention to it. sometimes i go and get batty cuz RIGHT when i attain comfey i gotta get hold of up to pee.
-------------------------------------------------------

No comments: