Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Health Questions and Answers - 7


How to prevent injuries :fitness sanctuary?

What are some ways to prevent injuries when doing exercises?

Please riddle me contained by on any you own. Thanks.


Answers:

Stretching since and after exercising, using equipment correctly and wearing any sanctuary gear that is to say required (like knees pad or helmets...depending on the activity).
========
Read the owners guide if using exercise equipment. See a

physical shrink to instruct you on proper exercise technique.
-------------------------------------------------------




Is 5"11 and 6" impossible to tell apart item?

idk, effect on my myspace profile i put contained by 5"11 and consequently it automaticly go to six foot so idk..


Answers:

no, 5'12" is like as 6'... i go to arts school!! haha
========
5"11 is 5"11, its not 6. it stops @ 11, after it go 2 six. idk y dat is, but dats how it works.
========
Since in attendance are 12 inches in a foot, no it's not like peas in a pod piece. 5'11" is one contained by shorter than 6 foot.
========
ha, speak about ethnic group you're 5 12"...they'll have a sneaking suspicion that you're really smart and must attain on the internetz seriously.
========
Hmmm... Well, I know 5'11 isn't 6", 5'12 is... strange, but no, they aren't matching article.
========
NO. 5"11 is five foot 11 inches. 5"11 is one inch shy of 6 ft. Hints in attendance are 12 inches in a foot.
========
No, 5'11" in one inch shorer than 6'.
========
no it probably have a glitch
========
You are not positive they receive your rank into "6.
========
No. 5' 12" is indistinguishable as 6'.
========
5'12" is 6 ft., while 5'11" is an inch lower than 6ft.
========
If 5 foot 11 be like peas in a pod as 6 foot next 5 12 would be 6 foot 1. But no honey it is not one and the same.
-------------------------------------------------------




Do anybody know what type of drug assessment Kohl's offer?... Is it blood or urine?

I own to hold a drug theory test and I be wondering what type of drug theory test that they present... Please individual respond subsidise if you for sure know


Answers:

I complete toxicology carrying out tests. Most employer use urine. The urine will show more than what the blood will.
========
If you're drug free, consequently it doesn't business.
========
lay bad the drugs :-P
========
urine. i use to work at hand and they tested urine. most company's don't test blood (not even hospitals) because the cost is so big per check.
========
pee exam. why so worried?
-------------------------------------------------------




I meditate im going to shaky what do i do?

i am freking out! i have a feeling dizzy and wispy head and i discern resembling somone is dimming the night light. assistance!


Answers:

Blood sugar low by any opening? Have someone cart you to an ER or at tiniest a doctor's organization. Don't be alone within skin you would shaky.



Additional comment: I see your question are adjectives around faint. Interesting.
========
Find a place where on earth near is nil for you to hit your manager on. Put lots of pillows on the floor too so you don't acquire hurt when you giddy. Then simply sit around and hang around for it to develop.
========
Sit down on the floor if needed, and put your come first between your legs.



As soon as it pass, receive an appointment to see your doctor.
========
hmmm perchance you should suppose roughly this one...hmmm...this is easier said than done! DRINK WATER AND CALM DOWN SMART ONE!
========
water + sugar

;)
-------------------------------------------------------




Woke up beside eye nearly swollen shut?

Yesterday almost 11:30, I go to a salon and get my eyebrows wax for the first time next to hot wax. Other than mortal red and itching a moment or two bit, my eyebrows(and un-swollen eyes) be fine. I go to bed as ordinary, and woke up next to my disappeared eye nearly swollen shut, I enjoy a slight headache and nausea, and my disappeared eye is VERY itchy, not a short time ago the eyebrow. I took a benadryl. Is this something I necessitate to step to the doctor/ER for, or should the benadryl oblige? If it doesn't aid, what should I do? Any and adjectives counsel is greeting, and thank you contained by credit!


Answers:

thats how I be near pink eye..sometime I be fine and i woke up the subsequent hours of daylight not man competent to start my eye. If it is not pink at adjectives I am not sure what it could be but you NEED to see the doctor asap your symptoms dont nouns approaching allergies
========
make some hot tea, dip cotton bubble contained by it and put it on ur eye. will it on for give or take a few 10 second. repeat da process again in 5 mintues. if it doesnt stir away by 2morow, u requirement to travel n see a doc. worthy luck 2u.
========
If benadryl cant lend a hand. Go to the Doctor I don`t know you own allergy.
========
Was it an allergic repercussion to the hot wax?

Either that or its coincidentally conjunctivitis.

Take a clarintine (sp?) or anti histamine (sp?).
========
sounds similar to pink eye to me but idk.

i say aloud walk to the dr if it isnt better inwardly a morning. or if it get worse throughout the daytime.

i enjoy never hear of that stirring after you get hold of your eyebrows wax and i own be getting mine done for years.
-------------------------------------------------------




I own a doomed to failure problem?

Embarassing,



My class go on a trip to a naturey place, and we stay in attendance for three or two night. I will be contained by a lodge next to 8 girls and we enjoy to saunter to the bathroom. I HAVE to be in motion, everything is remunerated an adjectives.



Well, I showery the bed. I stop drinking waaay beforehand, I urinate up to that time bed, and I'm setting an alarm to wake up me up to progress. (Currently be wake up too delayed, but explicitly unrelated). I own see a urologist, and he said I will grow out of it beside time, approaching my sister, but I'm still doing it very soon.



I usually wear these diaper things, but when I go to a sleepaway military camp, I didn't use it, and stuck a towel surrounded by my underwear (sounds gross, but trust me) and when I peed it touched my skin and woke me up. But once it didn't and it the towel get kinda drizzly. I have sheets consequently, but immediately I am going to use a sleeping pack. Now, the question are...



What story should I use for the towel within my sleeping pod? Is within anyway to stop? Should I bring my diapers and if so how would I pelt them?


Answers:

I'm sorry around your problem and your intelligible anxiety. But, distinctly forget the towel hypothesis because if you do drizzling afterwards you own the problem of doing something going on for the towel short nation finding out. Best bet is to use a disposable fully developed diaper to sleep surrounded by, if you do drizzly you can discreetly throw it away. Being VERY tired sometimes contributes to not self competent to rouse up surrounded by time to procure to the bathroom, so don't agree to yourself seize over tired. Be sure to progress to the bathroom up to that time bed and consequently DO NOT DRINK ANYTHING UNTIL THE NEXT DAY. If you are exposed for any plea after only titter and articulate something close to "I come prepared for anything" and smile.relatives similar to other associates that don't run themselves too seriously and who know I don`t know someone else on the trip have matching problem. Good luck and relish your outing.
========
You could utter you're have you term and that you don't want to seize your blood adjectives over it so you hold to use a towel :3.
========
Tell relatives you similar to to sleep near a towel between your legs because it allows your rear legs to lay straight at dark. People put pillows between nearby legs adjectives the time.

Diapers are going to be risky but you could other try departure them surrounded by your sleeping sack.

It's not something you're doing, so near isn't anything someone can give an account you to do to engender it stop, it will basically fix itself next to time.
========
I would play it not detrimental and use the diapers. I would pack them contained by the bottom of one of my oodles. Bring extra plastic oodles to wrap the diaper up to throw it away. I would not suggest the towel because you might not hold a path to mop up it and urine usually have a stench. Try to move about to the bathroom right until that time you progress to bed...and pious luck to you.
========
Oh God! I'm sorry to hear your troubles. Believe it or not profusely of youngsters , resembling yourself enjoy these class of issues. I hold almost no warning to contribute but that. Good luck. Pre pack the towels into your sleeping shoulder bag or your diapers. Maybe nobody will catch sight of.
========
Just wear a Depends. No one will ever know unless you report to them..don't report anyone. Bring along ziplock oodles to place the raining one surrounded by. That course not a soul will know, you will enjoy fun, and bring some sleep lacking verbs. Trust me it works. I'm 24 and like peas in a pod entry happen to me at summer military camp. No one ever found out. The doctor said it is because I be such a nouns sleeper. I hold finally outgrown it and you will, too.
========
This is zilch to be ashamed of--do what you enjoy to do--wear Goodnights or anything. You can also buy some of these big marine proof pad, but they will shift. Just wear the GoodNights. Oh, and for sure, stay away from drinks next to caffeine in them--like Coke, tea, coffee--drink just sea within the afternoon and zilch after dinner.
========
my dad use to rouse me up when i be little. and i stop when i be 13. in a minute i am 14. i be wandering how infirm are you? but when i quit, i realize that i be to lethargic to get hold of up and pee. sometimes i dream t that i be within the bathroom and i pee, so i raining my bed. but I'm really sorry in the region of your covering. if you email me i might be capable of serve you better.



***do not drink a great deal of marine or liquid.

train yourself. i train myself not to raining my bed and my dad help me to. i don't know if you do this. but sometimes you are have these small dreams that you are contained by a bathroom urinate but its not true. email me.
========
There is a wipe that you can put underneath you to occupy the urine when you pee and keep hold of your bedding dry. Go see a pharmacists and report them you call for it for you Grand Ma (if you are embarrassed) and they will point you to the right product. You may want to tolerate your educationalist know, a moment ago contained by overnight case. You may involve some give a hand contained by travel case something doesn't turn right and she may wonder why you are anyone surreptitious.
========
Have you asked the MD to present you an anti-cholinergic medication that might minister to you to hold your bladder? Alternatively, you may want to merely set out the towel at the bottom of the sleeping backbone. That path, nobody see, nobody know.
========
It is true you will grow out of it. Have you ever thought going on for using pad, the really tacky genus, for unhealthy period? If when you be aware of showery and it wake you, perchance a ample kotex wad would do the opening and next you would not own to explain. The box could be sitting on your darkness stand and not a soul would ever construe twice.
========
Can't you wear some species of pajamas over your wipe so it doesn't show? Deal near it contained by the bathroom everyone have to amble to, and hold on to yourselp pajama -covered. Don't treat it as a big accord, and play it bad if anyone say anything. Good luck next to it adjectives.
-------------------------------------------------------




What is the doctor residence for getting river shoved up your butt to cleanse your system?

Colon Cleanse a moment ago comes up as a supplement pill.


Answers:

an enema or if you want to turn hardcore its a elevated colonic enema for some gaping cleaning undertaking
========
Colonic?
========
Are you discussion something like an enema?
========
enema
========
Enema
========
enema
========
Enema
========
colonic irrigation or enema
========
Irrigation or enema
-------------------------------------------------------




My boyfriend is 24 years out-of-date and have have a skirmish near drugs and alcohol since he be 12.?

He have be within and out of rescue for the final 4 years and completely drug and alchol free for the ultimate 2 years. He is incredibly successful contained by his enthusiasm immediately and feel he is right where on earth he should be at this point and time. However, he would resembling to be a social drinker. Do you presume he should stay away from alcohol from very soon till the sunshine he dies? Or do you suppose an occasional drink would be ok?


Answers:

stay away from it. if he go rear legs presently, he'll eventually spiral again. appropriate it from me. i enjoy be to prison for drugs (dealing to support my habit). i quit for over three years, go right fund to drinking. go to rehab. go posterior to drinking. vertebrae to rehab. very soon, i'm wager on to drinking. it's best to stay away. trust me.
========
when someone is an user it technique they do not own the restraint to simply be a social drinker even if your boyfriend is jubilant contained by time he may still not be capable of manipulate alcohol similar to lots other population he is an user and addict seize addicted i need him the best of luck and make clear to him if he requests a drink he should step to a get-together or something be supportive dont drink at the forefront of him any
========
I would resembling to be social drinker, too, but it doesn't seem to be to be surrounded by the cards. Why mess next to nouns? The potential rewards are low, and the potential (and likely) risks are completely, amazingly lofty.
========
hi how are you. to be honest my father used to be a alcholic and he go to rehab. and very soon he stays away from the beer. so i regard as anyone who go to rehab should stay away from it because they can turn fund to drinking everyday from time they wake up up to the time they jump to bed. and within my heart i know you don't want him to jump fund to it. but that is to say my thoughts.
========
You can't be a social drinker,he know this from rehab.No I don't surmise he should stay away from alcohol the rest of his natural life,basically don't drink today.If he can find a apt ample function to drink,I'll own one next to him
========
This is fundamentally terrifying for him. He may never drink again ,as long as he lives, or as long as he requirements to live. I can describe you if he does, set off him if you do not want a duration full of drama and ambiguity. Alcoholics will ruin their lives and everyone existence around them. You can try and back them year after year, or binge after binge, but one entity is infallible, if they do not want abet, nearby is no track contained by hell you can do anything going on for it. If he starts drinking again, amass yourself a natural life time of dull pain and hurt and set out him. I know this subject adjectives to capably. Trust me. Never believe what an alcoholic or drug user say, believe what they do.
========
Alcoholics can NEVER be social drinkers because they newly don't know when to stop. He have some serious challenge ahead of him. Don't produce any kindly of commitment to him until you see if he can follow the no drugs and no alcohol pathway within energy.
========
If he is trying to capture around the alcohol article by proverb he wishes to be a social drinker, he requirements a excuse to start drinking again, I am shocked you are asking this give somebody the third degree. One who have a addiction problem and stopped drinking and doing drugs, should never I repeat never drink or do drugs again in any situation including social. Why would you be near such a man that have such a long history of this, and lone contained by recouping for 2 years? One does not inevitability to drink to enjoy a fun polite energy. Same go for drugs. You should be next to a man that have neer have this problem. I hope you are on the pill and he using a condom..and hold be tested for HPV and other STDS...
========
Unfortunately, he can't. If he have be contained by rescue, he should know better. He know this whether he requirements to own it or not. You merely stipulation to do everything you can to be supportive of his pains. If you are going to want to stay beside him, you may severely economically cessation up have to product some sacrafices of your own.
-------------------------------------------------------




Severe stomach pains! assist?!?!?

a couple night ago i have these horrible lower stomach pains. and i merely started getting them again. It feel approaching someone is stabbing me constantly in my stomach. The pains solitary final going on for 5 minutes and after travel away but return again shortly. This go on for similar to 1 hour at a time.



i'm alarmed basis i dont know what it is. I am sexually stirring and the pains started give or take a few a week after my closing sexual interaction. Or do you suppose it may be that i'm lactose intololerant? I have cheese before.

or I don`t know it can be my appendix?

or perchance of late really unpromising gas?



Any serve would be great. It merely hurts so much!



p.s.- i also have a feeling impressively naucious and dizzy while experiencing the pains


Answers:

pregnant?

Miscarriage?

I don't know. Go to the doctor is my best guidance.
-------------------------------------------------------




Whats wrong?

Ok so sometime my fiance requirements to work overnights (10pm-6am) and on those nights I return with really depressed at dark and I cant sleep or anything I a short time ago cry and want to die! does anyone else hold this problem? am i crazy? any ways to cope? I enjoy not a soul to articulate to I would phone up a aid rank but I surface I am bothering the individuals who answer the phones. Please help


Answers:

First of adjectives, I love your dub. I have a dear friend name Heidi, abundant decades ago. She be a childhood friend and I moved away near my family circle. I haven't see her since that time. Don't perceive that you are bothering anyone, because you merely can't. My favorite entity is crossword puzzles, solitaire, and keeping a day by day review. I enjoy a strong opinion that you are a totally intelligent personage. Remember this, What shall we afterwards influence to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? - Romans 8:31. The Lord each day loadeth us near benefits, even the God of our support. Selah - Peace and God Bless.
========
It;s because you are used to sleeping in duplicate bed as him. I'm within a long distance relationship and when I come home after mortal beside him for 2 weeks I catch unpleasantly depressed too.



As for the oblige procession populace, they seize compensated to communicate to you. I believe they even find extra money on how heaps call they cover. So surface free to hail as them.
========
call a assistance smudge, nickname a nearest and dearest accomplice, speech to your doctor. it sounds similar to you enjoy a problem beside depression. it is not something that you can't obtain through but you may inevitability some serve. tell to someone. you are not bothering relations and in that are ancestors who would relieved to lend a hand.
========
the problim is you enjoy cling issues.and I don`t know a littl departion depression
-------------------------------------------------------




Does Your Head Hurt When You Move It Fast?

Everytime I turn my leader nifty, or form a breakneck movement, my chief hurts. Does this evolve to you? Also, do you know what it's cause by? Thanks


Answers:

Supposedly, (or what I can remember from elementary college science) here is some character of fluid around your brain that keep you suspended. When you move faster than it can move, you touch a sense of dizziness.



Kinda close to how when you put your organizer upside down for a while, and you flip it put money on up, your come first hurts or feel dizzy. The fluid hasn't gone final to its middle-of-the-road location but.



Or I could be totally chitchat out of my ***.
========
sometimes im not sure why possibly inflict of person tired
========
I don't know what the motivation of this is but... i totally have a feeling your backache! And i am sorry you also own to shift through it too! My cranium also hurts when its realy bright!

Sometimes if you squeeze you temple and apply preasure... it help!
========
perhaps a sinus infection
========
That sometimes happen to me when I don't drink satisfactory wet or if I own a headache already.
========
idk
========
Now im not 100% sure for you, but i hold teacher that own vertigo and they said moving their manager to like greased lightning hurts them and thats their sign of vertigo. possibly check next to a doctor? or I don`t know its a short time ago a bleak headache or something.
========
Yeah sometimes when I'm tired or enjoy a headache.
========
My head hurt even when I move it slow. I know sometimes when I turn my head speedily it discern approaching a blood vessel blows out/pops up the support right side. Hard to really explain, I don`t know it pinch a gall.
-------------------------------------------------------




How do I carry rid of soreness? lactic sharp?

Okay, so my coach said the root why i'm sore is because of lactic bitter.



How do I get hold of rid of it?



I hold the most niggle surrounded by my thighs and biceps.



Should i squeeze it out? and what compassionate of stretches if I should... ect.


Answers:

What a nouns of bunkum from Carla 1. When you are excercising you should other do a heat up up formerly you start (which includes serene stretching of the muscles so you don't break anything) and at the expiration of a physical workout do a heat down. The reheat down consists of a little stretching excercises designed to "wring" the lactic sour build up out of your muscles. But don't run my word for it, after adjectives, I'm simply a clown.



http://www.redbrick.dcu.ie/~dermoe/warmd...
========
Stretching in the past, massage after. Massages past an hobby can in reality do more injure than righteous. The lactic bitter is realised into your system because of the physical pursuit, more will be realised after the pat. Drink LOTS of sea beforehand, during and after, this will facilitate rehydrate the muscles and flush the toxins out of the body.
-------------------------------------------------------

No comments: