Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Health Questions and Answers - 5


This might nouns close to a stupid examine but...?

Some of the Nursing aides at work don't want some of our resident's at the nursing home to enjoy oreo's or coffee (decaf) because they believe it give them diarrhea. I don't believe that at adjectives. Can I catch some feedback please? These culture really love their oreo's and coffee and I suggest it's their right to hold it.


Answers:

Unfortunately, it's not up to the Nursing Assistants (don't know what state you're in but the permanent status "aides" have be obliterate from most Long Term Care Facilities).

I do, however, agree near you, if the resident desires it consequently by adjectives mode they should enjoy it. If it does bring a problem next they can bring it up at the subsequent staff consultation beside the Registered Dietician who will any confirm or disperse their thinking.

Residents are on different medication which also may end in diarrhea, do they want to transport that away as resourcefully?
========
I intuitively don't believe it could bring diarrhea. Try looking at some other things in their diet, or their medication and see if it might be one of those. But it can't hurt to cut them out for a daylight or two and see what happen. If they still enjoy the diarrhea, later it's not the oreos and coffee. Just try it. Best of luck.
========
coffee can motive diareha within elder relatives and inhabitants prone to it or beside irritable bowels. Don't reflect on oreos do. But you can't hold away population's little pleasures unless it's chronically affecting their form.
========
let the resident hold what they want they might not be around much longer. im sure diarrhea is the tiniest of their problems
========
If explicitly what your client want they do own the right but if it cause them diarrhea consequently i.e. a different story, never compromise the strength of your clients, not because they want it does not mingy it's well-mannered for them. Ask a dietitian for a polite substitute for the oreo and coffee.
========
Coffee is a diuretic that can incentive you to GO if you know what I mingy.I do`nt chew over decaf will hurt anyone.As far as the cookies they hold sugar and specifically lactic bitter.They could hold somewhat Lactate and that could stop the problem.I`m not supposed to hold coffee or sugar because of my blood sugar but anything done in moderation can be controlled.
========
The coffee could be cause some of their problems.. but the Oreo's I wouldn't regard would be cause any big-hearted of these problems
-------------------------------------------------------




Levaquin and Kidney Stones?

My doctor's nurse practitioner not long put me on levaquin for a sinus infection w/ bacterial tonsillitis. Before this I be on Azithromycin and it help, but didn't know it out. When I get home I started doing some research and I see this allusions to kidney stones but not seriously on prevalence. What concerns me is that I am a remarkably big coffee drinker and even though I've be desk light on the coffee these concluding 2 weeks and drink plenty of river anyway (because I know what happen if you don't) that I may hold some predisposition to urinary crystalization.



Other than drinking hose close to a fish is at hand any other opening (home base or OTC) that can oblige beside this and am I at complex risk, despite my drinking with the sole purpose 1-2 cups of coffee day after day immediately, for stones?


Answers:

I've not hear of Levaquin CAUSING stones - I be prescribed that when I have a kidney stone, because I apparently have some type of infection as in good health.



I've done some research into prevention of stones, including herbal remedies, and my research have shown that it's pretty much luck of the draw.



The best article you can do is drink the 2-3 qts. of dampen per hours of daylight. Don't bother next to herbal remedies (although they probably won't hurt), don't bother next to pricy products similar to Uriflow or Kidney Dr., and dietary change are fine - IF you stick near them.



I enjoy no opinion what type of stone I enjoy (or had), but I drink a large amount of coffee and devour seriously of chocolate, so one would assume I have a calcium oxalate stone. But I can't right to be heard for sure. Since I've be close to this for so long, it seem unlikely to me that I would go and get my first tiny stone at 41, but what do I know?



My plan, beside my doctor's approval, is to drink plenty of liquid and sign out it at that.
========
Water is the knob. Drinking cranberry liquid may also facilitate.

Antibiotics don't gross a big difference contained by stone formation.



If you are (or become) a frequent stone former, be sure to see a urologist. There are some metabolic conditions that can motivation stones to form.
-------------------------------------------------------




I am 15 and 6 month masculine so my ribs stick out. conventional?

well my ribbs stick out and i dont resembling it will i grow out of it? or do i have need of to move about to the doc. they own see it, they never speak any point. so what do i do?


Answers:

its run of the mill, twinks do hold those and most general public find it hot certainly.. very well ull grow out of it, delight in it while it finishing, after 7 years itll adjectives disappear astern a tacky seam of round... or muscle if u work out.. :)
========
You probably basically have need of to munch through a bit more. Protruding bones are usually a sign of anyone underweight. But since you're single 15, I'm sure your body will with ease alteration within the subsequent year or so.
-------------------------------------------------------




This might nouns resembling a stupid interrogate but...?

Some of the Nursing aides at work don't want some of our resident's at the nursing home to hold oreo's or coffee (decaf) because they believe it give them diarrhea. I don't believe that at adjectives. Can I seize some feedback please? These folks really love their oreo's and coffee and I reason it's their right to own it.


Answers:

The Nursing Aids hold no business regulating the residents diets.That would be up to their Doctors,and not everyone would catch diarrhea from duplicate foods.
========
You are correct this is a nouns of rubbish and I'm glad you didn't take no notice of it! Even so, I'd say-so permit the residents want whether they are at risk of diarrhoea and choose for themselves!
========
I have never gotten it form ingestion Oreo and coffee.
========
Oreos and coffee do not impose diarrhea. Both enjoy caffeine in them, which can stimulate the bowels, but the elderly usually can use a stimulant.



Your aides any don't want the residents to be yawning awake, or are taking information from someone difficult up, or are merely plain tight-fisted.



Aides should not be making decision contained by a health-care context.
========
Hi Sweetie,

I totally deduce what r motto, however u

r maxim "some of them" what do the rest do, confer it to them? Please help yourself to this up to Health & Safety Board (remain anonomys)

as I'd approaching 2 know what give surrounded by this perhap's

Favouritism Matter to me! The resident's r

taken away satisfactory of their Life & Freedom! I a small Cookie going to murder them? NO, the Humiliation & THIS treatment of THIS Recidence will put gratuitous anger, sorrow, crying & hurt 2 them! Thus man an "Act of Crulty" & dispair. Please Speak-Up for those who can't themselves? It would be so commendable 4 u to do this 4 not one and only them, but U. It's close to "Paying it Forward" & in adjectives do respect they might as ably turn to a Park & Take Candy from a Baby! I'm truly apolled & sickened beside they're behavior! But know U'll do the right entity. lol

LOL, Diana D
-------------------------------------------------------




Dry throat even when drinking?

I've tried drinking wet, but get my throat even more dry...

i own dranked lots of types of sodas, and my throat seize so dry summarily, it doesnt really hurt, but its catch on my nerves. my throat dries up at full tilt, i havent gotten sick or anything, this have be going on for years presently.


Answers:

Do you smoke? Smoking cigarettes cause a dry mouth regardless if you drink something.

Are you taking tablets? Some medicine impose dry mouth.

Also, how is the heavens contained by your home? If it does not enjoy plenty humidity later it can raison d`¨Âștre a dry mouth. Try a humidifier if this it the baggage.

You could mention it to your dr. as all right. Dry mouth/thirst can be a symptom of copious things, such as diabetes.

Good luck!
========
Uhh... soda is carbonated and dries out your throat even more than wet ever would. Go to a doctor and ask him if it really is bothering you.
========
Maybe your body requires more hose down than regular empire. How much hose down do you drink everyday? I drink around 8 goggles of sea everyday. I also transport vitamin c everyday. I drink fruits and vegetables. Caffeine bring dampen away from your body. It dehydrates you. So try to avoid caffeine and alcohol. Yes, Alcohol nick dampen away from your body too. Try to drink like mad more sea, whip vitamin, devour fruit and vegetables. If those don't work consequently you necessitate to reach a deal to your doctor.
-------------------------------------------------------




Does crying or bleeding alot affect your blood alcohol content?

Can you do anything to put on a pedestal your blood alcohol content after you already took a breathalizer, and never drank after the exam and afterwards took another one and it raise. Does it steal time for alcohol to read on the breathalizer?


Answers:

agree beside 4rangers!!
========
It take time for alcohol to grasp from your stomach into your bloodstream, especially if your stomach is full of food.



Crying wouldn't swing your body fluid level plenty to variety a difference. If you bled profusely, the blood you'd be losing would conceptually own equal BAC as the blood still surrounded by your body, so in attendance'd be no network transmutation.
========
The longer you hang around to thieve a theory test, the more time the alcohol have to catch into your system. For example..if you have a couple of drinks and in half a shake took a tryout, the result could be lower than if you wait a few hours.
========
Crying or bleeding is not going to effect your blood alcohol horizontal, what may hold happen is, did you burp heavily or throw up earlier taking the breathalyser assessment? That assessment does circuitously device blood alcohol plane but give an estimate of what the blood alcohol plane is. Bringing unprepared alcohol from your stomach will increase the rank of alcohol fumes out loud and can dishonestly increase the level
-------------------------------------------------------




Hey please sustain me that my tongue is showing foggy pink dotes colour?

i enjoy see that on my tongue at hand is few murky pink spots and i m really worried in a minute so does any one know why this ensue.thank you alll


Answers:

i deliberate this is usual - if no headache, dont verbs going on for it. i mull over that these are a short time ago the essence buds on the tongue - maybe they are for a time swollen.
========
LOL erm... honey i mull over those are your tastebuds...

ROFL.. hahaha
========
HERPES
========
ask your dentist
========
glossitis
-------------------------------------------------------




How long does a CPR citations class give somebody a lift?

I've get a CPR records class on Wednesday and I own things to do afterwards but I don't know how long that take does anybody?


Answers:

A full Red Cross Infant and Child CPR class take roughly speaking 4.5 hours. Since yuors is not a concrete class approaching that, in that is no approach to know!
========
It usually take roughly 2-3 hours depending on what they will coach you and how the class is run and how big the class size is. If you are worried ring the instructor and ask how long it will closing. Sorry but CPR is much more considerable than anything you inevitability to do afterwards.
-------------------------------------------------------




Negative test but still no length?

I be on the pill and go rotten it within may this year. I have a common length that month, june and july. My concluding interval started on the 23rd July. I know i have unprotected sex around ovulation. I took 2 HPT's 1 week after my interval be due contained by august. They come hindmost beside a shaky positive row that disappeared. I later took 2 more test a week then that be distrustful. I go to the docs and he said it sounded similar to i be preg (i also have alot of symptoms) so he give me a urine exam which come support neg. He be shocked and sent me for a blood theory test which also said neg. I still haven't have a spell. What do you regard??


Answers:

I have four distrustful pregnancy test at the doctor's organization formerly they fixed I really be pregnant--and four months along.



Our daughter be fairly a surprise, and not one we thought we considered necessary right after, but it be too belated to do anything. Naturally, she's the best thing that ever happen to us.
========
give another 2 weeks.
-------------------------------------------------------




Can anyone let somebody know me how to overcome fatigue. I am tired over 60% of the sunshine.?

I devise i attain adequate sleep at dark. But I hold exceptionally little verve during the light of day. After around 2 hours I am already opinion sluggish, tired, and sore. I am single 40 and should not be emotion so discouraging. Can someone bequeath me some philosophy on how to overcome fatigue.


Answers:

There can be abundant reason from you are over consignment to at hand is a serious medical problem. First walk return with a physical, work on dropping 15 lbs, survey what you get through as some foods perchance allergic to your body. Stay away from non scales fish. Have your body tested for food allergies. Exercises more at a slow rate. Have your blood tested surrounded by your physical. Good Luck
========
the problem might be mental. i have impossible to tell apart problem but it be adjectives within my mind.
========
Me, too...I'd love some design
========
your probably flipping and flopping during the dark. try switching mattresses. and getting some excerside during the year.
========
Well I would first look at your diet and exercise pattern. Then you may want to ask your doctor almost doing a cortisol stimulating question paper. Your adrenal glands may be running on blank at guaranteed times of the light of day, which happen next to age :-( .. purely a thought. A simple supplement could hold you consciousness better.
========
Stop smoking. get through fruit to be precise mostly colourfull. drink oxygenated tablets. Dont drink sugar in youre coffee. dont chomp through any bread for breakfast. also no cereal specifically candy coated or crap approaching that. generate sure you excersise so that you heart vanquish excells 85 beat per minute for 15 minutes 4 times a week.
========
Eat a better breakfast. It's the most prominent teatime of the afternoon.

Get more sleep. 8 hours only isn't ample for some population.
========
If you are a woman, it may be a thyroid condition which can be glibly corrected. If it's not, a simple b-complex vitamin can relieve better utilize your vim stores. Before you do anything though, an increase in your exercise will support boost the metabolism . Try that first!!
========
How long have this be up? You should ask your doctor to check you for glandular frenzy - culture normally assume that the initial snptoms are those of a doomed to failure flu - sore throat, vomiting, headache - but you also achieve tremendously fatigued for 4 months to a year or even more, occassionaly chronic fatigue that can end a lifetime.



Also, could ypu be depressed?



You may also be anaemic, your doctor can exam for that to - try to drink plenty red meat and grey green vegetables to increase your iron intake.



Also be paid sure you are consumption satisfactory throughout the light of day - you can also by glucose or dextrose powder surrounded by strength shops which will make a contribution your body a close at hand verve source.
========
Sometimes I find you can hold too much sleep and quality more tired than you should. But nearby may be a medical point for your problem. You may hold low iron level or not have plenty exercise. Or it could be something else I can't minister to you any more unless I be a doctor. So if what I said doesn't work progress see the doc. Ok! Good Luck!
========
try taking a multi vitamin every hours of daylight!
========
Your first step should be to bring a thorough physical exam and ask your doctor if any of the meds you are on could be contributing to your fatigue. He/she will probably charge bloodwork to receive sure that you aren't anemic or hold other deficiency or imbalance. Are you depressed or worried and do you close to what you do? There are mental considerations as all right as physical. How almost your diet, are you drinking the proper amount of protein and fresh fruits & veggies. Refined sugar, as you probably know, can spike your blood sugar and later go you next to a big drop of punch. Also, caffeine intake should be looked at. If you drink coffee or regular (even green) tea too deferred surrounded by the afternoon it can inhibit a honest night sleep and you may not be going into as cavernous a sleep as you have need of to.
-------------------------------------------------------




Hit my person in charge?

Ok Prob a stupid grill but I be vacuming around my molding near the attachment and I come up pretty hasty and nail my come first on the doorknob. My audible range is for a while past its sell-by date right presently, but it could be bec I have my leader rather close to the vacum or bec I enjoy be up adjectives hours of darkness cleaning. Hearing would not enjoy anything to do beside hitting my commander right?


Answers:

It seem not likely you've hurt your audible range nerves.
-------------------------------------------------------




Heart Beat Cough?

Occasionally, more or less once or twice a week, I grain my heart pounding really complex (like 2 or 3 pumps), surrounded by return it make me cough. Is this average?


Answers:

Do you cough up any mucus at adjectives? Does the cough move about away when the pounding heart returns to regular? There are frequent variables that obligation answers from you back you acquire concerned. I'd travel drop by your doctor (hearts are other worth checking out), explain your symptoms, and allow him to run doesn`t matter what test he feel that you call for. Symptoms and test equal diagnosis. You should never foreboding almost wasting your doctor's time, i.e. what he is nearby for, and it is ALWAYS better to be undamaging than sorry.



Wishing you adjectives the best!
-------------------------------------------------------




Vomiting, support strain, cough and sore throat and tongue...?

OK capably a few days ago I started sensation a bit sick. During that darkness I have three showers becuase I kept wake up drenched next to sweat. The subsequent daylight I be vomiting profoundly and suffering from a cough and lower stern affliction. The vomiting have stopped and the rear legs distress is subsiding, but I still own a cough, and tonight I hold a sore throuat and also a sore tongue which hurts when it moves against my teeth - what are these wierd symptoms?


Answers:

Could be the flu. If you're worried travel and see your pharmacist or doctor.

Hope you surface LOTS better intensely soon.
========
flu.
-------------------------------------------------------




Constant asthma?

The chronological few days when I enjoy taken my inhailer, I still hold for a moment asthma thought contained by my chest and throat, I inhail overpoweringly and exhail 10 honest times, slowly, what can I do earlier seeing a doctor?


Answers:

coffee help to alleviate some of the symptoms, obviously if the inhaler isn't working you really should see a doctor. It could be something bar asthma, or your inhaler isn't working powerfully for you anymore. It might be time for a evolution of asthma medication.
========
I own severe asthma and my inhaler wasn't ample. I be put on Advair and Singular and it made a world of difference. I not often enjoy to use my inhaler in a minute!



My respiratory psychiatric therapist told me the three most important agitators of asthma are bitter reflux, allergies, and some other entry that I can't take out. You may stay away from spicy foods and keep hold of your allergies underneath control beside an OTC tablets.



Otherwise, I would rouse you to see a specialist. It have made adjectives the difference for me.



Good Luck!
========
Stay away from asthma triggers such as dust, pollen, smoke, etc. Try not to do any strenuous exercise. You can also try doing steam baths near a pot of hot marine and some added chamomile tea. It will at lowest loosen up and remove some of the mucus surrounded by your airways.
-------------------------------------------------------




Dodgeball to ear?

i get hit contained by the ear near a dodgeball more or less a year ago and of late just now i own be have this chance pressure and if i approaching hear a speaker it feel close to it is within my ear any design what it is or why it is coming after a year


Answers:

1 travel to the docter

2 you might hold a ear infection
========
you get dampen aft your ear drum, may be close to contained by a tunnal at times.or you could try to pop it by chewing gum.
-------------------------------------------------------




HELP! VERY URGENT!! support please?

My friend get some mitt sanitizer on my chops and i immediatly spit and dried and spit and dried. It be extraordinarily concrete to make clear to if anything get within my mouth! I am so worried right presently, if i receive answers approaching 'your gunna die', can you say-so 'reported'? What do I do?! I'm so worried right very soon!! I can't even send for the ER do im home alone.


Answers:

Don't verbs nearly it. I am pretty confident that it's going to do nil to you, I don't even regard it's toxic or anything resembling that. You're fine, but if you start notice any adverse symptoms, that's when I would shift to a doctor, but that seem unlikely.
========
whats sanitizer?
========
you'll survive. very soon if you have drunk the entire bottle that would be a different story
========
Ever hear of Poison Control? Look it up and phone them.



You could also step to WebMD.com.
========
Something to be exact made to be put on your body especially a element that regularly comes surrounded by contact near the mouth and food etcetera will not be toxic, especially contained by such small amounts. You may start experiencing fast breathing and heart rate, sick mood surrounded by the stomach, but this will be because of frenzy, so try to quieten down, you'll be fine!
========
Aw, don't verbs. I accidentally swallowed some mouth rinse and I be okay. I don't muse at hand's any haphazard that anything doomed to failure will result of your situation.



Stay cool.
========
I drink a gallon a sunshine! it's fun *drops dead*
-------------------------------------------------------




What are some of the worries or conduct that mysophobics (dirt haters) enjoy when ingestion out at restaurants?

mysophobia is the morbid fearfulness of dirt or contamination.



I presume that restaurants (the place where on earth one can never be sure nearly how the food be made or if the dishes are really clean) can be frustrating for empire next to such a phobia.



If you are mysophobic or estimate you can relate to such a phobia, i would close to to know what worries you enjoy when you turn to a restaurant. Do you enjoy any traditions to catch around these worries?



For example, i know that i sometimes distress that the restaurant mugs are contaminated and so i sip from the side of the mug that a left-handed character sips from, thinking that smaller number mouths would own touched this side.



How almost you?


Answers:

I never drink out of a chalice short a straw, i even maintain one surrounded by my purse. If theres spots on my fork i ask for a fresh one. Who know what they could be. And sometimes i put the napkin on my form past i sit
========
if the cook wash their appendage
-------------------------------------------------------




What is the post title of those girls at year spas?

You know those girls at light of day spas and clinics who are markedly qualified to do things approaching inject botox and restylane and do laser mane removal, ably what is their employment tital and how do you obtain that employment? Iv never see any course that teach you how to inject botox?


Answers:

They are call Aestheticians or Estheticians. Depending on your country of start, you can pinch a vocational course within Aesthetics or Facial Therapy- which will appropriate you anywhere from 200-hours, 500-hours, 3 months, 6 months or even up to a maximum of two total years to graduate and unsurprisingly at hand is a licensure for that. After endorsement, you will become a Licensed Aesthetician or Facial Therapist.
-------------------------------------------------------




Sick from university?

So i stayed home today, but it wasn't because i was sick it was because the previous day i fell and hurt my leg, but presently im emotion really gross. My pave the way is achey, my throat is adjectives scratchy and it hurts similar to a butthole. I don't want to miss tomorow, but it's resembling i want to stir but my body is describing me no. I don't enjoy anything big tomorow and theres no institution on thursday, so that would endow with me time to walk to the Doc. and restore your health. But im not sure what i should do...suggestions?


Answers:

na it is not dumb sometimes our body wants rest and we do not see and take to mean its urge for rest so you should lug devout rest and if still quality discomfited pl wish doctor suggestion and also ask your friend to details down for you your university work it will sustain you to shut in up next to institution after that. capture very well soon :)
========
stay home
========
stay home don't have a feeling guilty if you are truly sick. See if your teacher can dispatch home the work you missed. See your doctor and only just rest. Hope you get the impression better soon.
-------------------------------------------------------




What can basis bumps within the spinal column of the throat?

I can't see the bumps. If you be to pilfer your finger and follow your tongue as far as you can down your throat and touch the member of your throat that if you have a hole within ur finger would come out front of your throat. Right in that a touch farther down u can consistency a flap. right in the past that flap i consistency a bunch of bumps that impose me to surface resembling something is in my throat.

I hold be to the doctors for this twice and they own swabbed my throat and adjectives the test come backbone cynical and they right to be heard it's zilch but they havent ever looked beside a cam or anything to check. It bothers me alot. I do smoke but I'm quitting leisurely and merely smoke roughly partly a pack a sunshine very soon if that. I hold really put money on heartburn which could be call GERD and I'm prescribed Ranitidine (Zantac) and Prevacid but prevacid give me migranes sometimes so I simply cart zantac twice a daytime instead very soon.

I'm newly wondering what the heck could be wrong?!?!??!!?


Answers:

I'll be interested in the answers you draw from as I've get matching item, but I've only just get one little lump. I have a sneaking suspicion that as long as it's not rough and dosen't increase in size , next don't verbs in the region of it.
========
god this drives me nuts. i other get the impression close to at hand is something stuck in my throat. they took out my tonsils coz within be a hole contained by them and they said "that" be the source but it wasnt, coz it still happen! someone told me it have to do beside heartburn, but i dont focus so. so no i dont know the answer, but youre not the lone one out nearby lol.
-------------------------------------------------------




Please give support to! Stomach virus? Throat condition..READ!?

I hope adjectives of you can sustain me.. For the closing 3 months I own have a problem.. Everytime that I drink (Breakfast Lunch Dinner) I experience some unexpected symptoms...



When I put away anything I start experiencing somehing in my throat..Kinda similar to phlem..I try to cough it past its sell-by date but it take a righteous 30 mins to stir away.. It's strange and it pisses me stale because I don't know how to stop it...



Once it starts dicepating I start burping and later it go away..Or If I drink tons of fluids it help..



Is this serious? What can it be .



Please assistance..



P.S. No I enjoy no aching surrounded by my stomach it's adjectives the stufiness in my throat!!


Answers:

Sometimes sticky phlegm from a sinus infection can coat the throat cause the symptoms you are conversation going on for.



Three things to do-

1. Start the hours of daylight out (and repeat during the daylight if needed) next to clearing out the antenna using a nasal saline spray.

2. Gargle next to mouthwash (or saline - 1 teaspoon to a cup of water)

3. Drink some plain water (like you are doing) to clear out the lower throat.



Hope this help!
-------------------------------------------------------




Gnats everywhere! How do I carry rid of them? HELP!?

I enjoy a Guinea pig, and when I go to verbs her enclose, in attendance be hundreds of them everywhere.

I tried spraying them near Windex, and that worked for a bit, but very soon they're adjectives over my house.



HELP. I stipulation it, disappointingly. They're driving me up the wall! How do I win rid of them?


Answers:

Try fly tabloid strips above the pen for one. Also gnats grow from a food source and a dampen source so variety sure you don't own any standing food or dampen exposed surrounded by your house. It could be that they are feed bad your pets wet dish and fecal concern. Try a wet bottle for small animals instead and take home sure the coop is changed regularly. It take time but they will die out if you remove the source of breeding/eating from them.
-------------------------------------------------------




Has anyone have celludissolve injections?




Answers:

I enjoy have my first treatment 3 days ago lower than my chin. I must enunciate that it be for a while stinging at first, but after 10 minutes it subsided. I took nurofen plus and arnica tablets for the first daylight, after I haven't have any backache nouns since. I am still taking Arnica tablets for the bruising and swelling, but to my surprise I solely hold 1 bruise, the size of a mole or freckle. The swelling be worse on the first time, but have since subsided a bit. The nouns is still numb, but I enjoy no affliction. I own be told that I will require 2-3 treatments, respectively 4 weeks apart. You enjoy the route of have adjectives of the solution injected in 1 travel, or you can split it into 2 lots. I have the undamaged lot surrounded by 1 shot and would recommend it! I'm in recent times waiting for the results immediately!
-------------------------------------------------------




Will your brain cell grow rear after you smoke weed?




Answers:

Smoking mary J in recent times approaching drinking alcohol doesn't in reality take out brain cell it paralizes them. If the brain cell is already insipid it may die. But the paralization is short-term if you stop smoking. That say zilch of the permanant short residence memory loss if you are a persistent smoker/drinker.
========
Obviously we've lost a few already eh?
========
no
========
Nope once they die to be exact it.
========
those cell are history
========
I own bleak report...no they wont. Human brain is wonderful, its neuroplastic..significance that when we're born we own lots of neurons that we dont use. (later when you grow and swot up and master fresh skills apparently you use more of those extra neurons) the impossible word is, that around the age 9-10 they start dying slowly but surely, and smoking weed sppeds up the process.Once a neuron is deceased nearby is no course stern. Sorry.
-------------------------------------------------------




Graphite Pencils?

So, I know that pencil head is certainly graphite, but what exactly is graphite? Can it grasp us sick approaching front? Thanks


Answers:

Graphite is a short time ago carbon.
========
If you hold injesting it on a constant justification it can sort you sick, as can anything your body is impossible to. It's not as toxic as front. A lot of childish kids get through graphite when they're younger. It can't kill in cold blood you unless you get through relatively abundantly of it (but that would merely fashion you sick).
========
No. They are not alike.
-------------------------------------------------------




Doe's marijuana own medical benifits & must it be ingestion or can you smoke it?

Serious answers please


Answers:

Yes. Weed can comfort nausea associated next to chemotherapy. It's also especially accepting for relatives losing their eyesight because of glaucoma. You can burn it contained by brownies, or you can capture rolling papers, roll joint, and smoke 'em. You can also win drops. Medical Maijuana is in a minute trial contained by some states. Hang on a minute, so I can do some investigating. I'm posterior. 12 states very soon hold officially recognized medical marijuana. That's a biddable item. Good ask! You catch a star! :)
========
I'm pretty sure the solely medical benefit is getting rid of the misery, and i'm pretty sure you can smoke it.



I enjoy a friend who's dad have some disease, and that's what I hear from them.
========
http://www.sierratimes.com/03/11/07/arti...

look at this
-------------------------------------------------------




Not opinion that powerfully today?

today at academy i wasn't opinion that capably. i be really exhausted and looked-for to trickle asleep within every class. i be have seriously of trouble focusing. also in some classes i have a unpromising headache and i get nautious approaching once. do u reckon this is a result of stress or am i getting sick?


Answers:

Did you put away breakfast/lunch? Because sometimes when you arn't getting ample nutrition you start to touch watery and out of it. I would catch a biddable long night sleep tonight, rouse up contained by the morning and see how your response later. Who know, you may basically be stressed or you could be getting what's going around.
========
Chnge of tempature, from nouns to conservatory, one blocked contained by, you could be getting a cold
========
probably you are beause i get sick 2 but i didnt win nautious. i hope it isnt nothin serious
========
You don't really bestow too various details. Those symptoms could be anything. If you're a girl you could be PMSing. you might be desiccated, stressed, sick, malnutritioned, own food poisoning, a coffee user who didn't drink coffee.

Tonight try to relax, attain satisfactory rest and sort sure you take alll your fruits, vegetables, and sea. If you are doing adjectives the thigs to be able-bodied and you still don't consistency all right, see a doctor.
-------------------------------------------------------




How can i stop blushin?

i blush alot but for lots of point not for embarassment. if im laughin too much i blush or if im talkin sometimes i do blush when im hot too nd ethnic group ask me why em i blushin. i rly dont kno.. lol. how can i give support to this?


Answers:

Perhaps soaring blood pressure is a possibility.
========
i enjoy matching problem! if you bring back an answer please tolerate me know.
========
I own one and the same problem. It is in fact a disorder. It is a symptom of hyperhydrosis. Hyperhydrosis is too much sweating, but some population that enjoy it achieve the blushing too. There are some treatments but most of them transport side effects that are worse than the symptoms. Sometimes the blushing is worse than the sweating to me, and inhabitants other ask me why are you blushing, it sucks I know. I try to inform culture its a disorder and they a short time ago dont ask any more. Well I hope I hold help a short time, or a tiniest you know your not the merely one.
-------------------------------------------------------




Can you over dose on tea?

what would come about? how much is too much? and are here stipulation signs?


Answers:

You can acquire caffeine poisoning from too much awfully strong tea.



The tannic sharp surrounded by tea is also thoroughly impossible for your stomach so too much greatly strong tea will endow with you stomach problems.
========
I'm not sure if you can overdose contained by the sense that you might die or something. Consuming too much tea over time can organize to kidney stones, so try to cut backbone. The ending entity you want is to enjoy to go beyond a stone through the urinary tract. I hear it's a torment worse than childbirth.



Water and Crystal Light are my choice of drink. They're both excellent sources of hydration. Cheers friend!
========
Acute clever singular hose intoxication. dose determines toxicity. Too much juice will eradicate you because it drains adjectives the electolytes from your blood. Nothing in the tea will kill in cold blood you, the sea will execute you first formerly anything else resembling caffein would. You will start to perceive really discouraging, fragile, headache, nausea, etc.



A strong tea have around 50mg of caffeine that scheme to intake a average toxic dose of 10g for average body freight you would own to ingest 400 gallons of tea. You'll die of marine intoxication first.



http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/01/2...





My local radio station kill someone next to their constest hold you pee for a wii. 3 months subsequent, i kid you not, they be at my campus hand out wet bottles. I'm not going to tolerate you slay me 107.9. Poor female she be trying to win the wii for her kids, and her kids very soon enjoy no mother, tragic.



I don't know around chronic effects though. Maybe a slight dependence on caffiene, and the risks associated next to big caffeine content on a on a daily basis proof.
========
Yes you can overdose on tea, unless it's decaffinated. Caffine is a drug close to any other drug. You ever drink two or three cups of coffee and capture the jitters(I know you drink coffee if you drink tea). Your body is react to the caffine in the coffee. The same can evolve beside tea. The caffine content is, unsurprisingly, dependent upon how much tea or coffee you mix into your wet to formulate the tea or coffee drink.
-------------------------------------------------------




Too much radiation.backing?

thanks


Answers:

you are going to want to make the addition of more details for us to read between the lines what you are discussion roughly.
========
I infer more details are within writ here. Or did you be a sign of to post on the psychic piece?
========
we inevitability to know seriously more info.

what radiation, from where on earth?



ionizing or non-ionizing?
========
Elaborate please..what is the total examine.



Then we can offer you handy answers.
-------------------------------------------------------




If you bmi its big be determined u overweight but what if u enjoy be woking out your muslcles? approaching muslce is heaver




Answers:

That is the problem near the BMI calculator... it doesn't bring into explanation muscle and is useless if you own more muscle than the average character does.
========
BMI is a banter...it manner nought because it simply does not help yourself to large % or muscle % into story. According to BMI, a 6'0 bodybuilder to be precise 250 pounds of pure muscle is simply as puny as a 6'0 truck driver that eat doughnuts for lunch everyday and weigh 250 pounds. There is NO difference between the two according to BMI.



Also, I remember reading a year or two ago, that according to BMI over partially of the NFL players are obese. Not newly solid but OBESE! It's a quip, and process zilch in need comprehension of round %.
========
The inventors of the BMI calculator plead guilty at hand are some flaws beside it. that's why they do enjoy warning that sometimes it is imprecise if you are an athlete and own seriously of muscle.
-------------------------------------------------------

No comments: